Spicy Moroccan Pumpkin Soup
- 2 Tbsp. Harissa Olive oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 cups pure pumpkin puree
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 2-3 tsp Mango White Balsamic
- In a large sauce pan heat the Harissa Olive Oil and add the onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes and add the garlic.
- Stir and add all the spices. Stir a few seconds until fragrant.
- Add the pumpkin puree and vegetable broth.
- Let the soup simmer for 10-15 minutes. Turn off heat and let sit until slightly cooled.
- Transfer to a blender (or use an immersion blender) to blend soup until smooth.
- Place back in pot to heat back up and serve in bowls with a drizzle of Mango White Balsamic.