Carrot Apple Ginger Coconut Soup
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic or Single Estate Olive Oil
- 3 large carrots, cubed
- 1 onion, cubed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 large apple, cored, peeled and cubed
- 1 x 1” piece fresh ginger, minced
- 3-4 cups vegetable broth
- ¼ cup Coconut Balsamic plus more for drizzling
- a bunch of fresh cilantro
- In a large soup pot heat the oil then add the carrots, onion, garlic, apple and ginger. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the broth and salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until carrots are softened. Place in a blender and blend until smooth. (or run a hand blender through it until smooth). Add the coconut balsamic and stir well.
- When serving drizzle with additional coconut balsamic and some fresh cilantro.