Spicy Honey Ginger and Soy Noodle soup
- 3 Tbsp. Red Cayenne Chili Olive oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Bok Choy, sliced – divide the greens and the whites
- 1 bunch uncooked rice noodles
- 2 - 3 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 - 3 Tbsp. Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- 6-8 cups veggie broth
- 1 Tbsp. Dark Toasted Sesame Oil
- Heat the Red Cayenne Chili Olive Oil in a soup pot and add the onion and celery. Cook for 2 -3 minutes until onion begins to soften.
- Add the garlic and the whites only of the Boy Choy. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add noodles, soy sauce, Honey Ginger White Balsamic and veggie broth. Simmer for 5 – 10 minutes or until noodles are cooked through.
- Add the Bok Choy greens and take soup off heat.
- Drizzle in the sesame oil and stir in.
- Serve warm.
Note: you may add tofu or cooked chicken to this soup for protein.