Wild Rice Veggie Salad
- 2 cups, Cooked or bloomed (see note) wild rice
- 1 cup Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh chopped basil
- 1 bunch fresh chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- ¼ cup Lemon Olive Oil
- ¼ cup White Balsamic Condimento
- Salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss together.
- Place in the fridge for up to five days. Add protein such as chicken or shrimp for a full meal.
Note: to “bloom” wild rice, place the rice in a large mason jar and fill with water. Place jar in the fridge for 24 hours. Drain the water out of the rice and refill with fresh water. Place back in fridge. Repeat the process for 4 – 5 days. Drain completely and use for salad!