Spiralized Butternut Squash Thai Shrimp Salad
- 4 cups Spiralized Butternut Squash
- 2 lb Cooked shrimp
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1” piece of ginger
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- ¼ cup Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Dark Toasted Sesame Oil
- ¼ cup Coconut White Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp cayenne Olive Oil (optional)
- Place butternut squash, cooked shrimp and green onions in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ginger, garlic, Lime Olive Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Coconut White Balsamic, peanut butter, soy sauce and fish sauce, (and optional cayenne olive oil).
- Pour the dressing in the butternut squash and shrimp bowl. Serve with a sprinkle of chopped peanuts if desired.