Honey Ginger Noodle Salad
- 4 Cups cooked rice noodles or soba noodles
- ½ Cucumber diced
- 1 Red, yellow, or orange bell pepper, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 Cup frozen edamame, thawed
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh chopped cilantro (save some for topping salald)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp Dark Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- ¼ - ½ red chili pepper, sliced very thinly
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped roasted cashews, peanuts or almonds
- In a large bowl, combine noodles, cucumber, bell pepper, green onions, edamame, celery, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk the lime juice, Dark Toasted Sesame Oil, Garlic Olive Oil, Honey Ginger White Balsamic, red chili, soy sauce, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour over noodles and veggies and toss to coat.
- Serve topped with additional chopped cilantro and chopped nuts.