Warm Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Citrus Mint and Lime
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 Tbsp. Garlic Olive Oil, divided
- 1 large can chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 4-6 cups fresh spinach
- ¼ Cup Tahini
- 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Citrus Mint White Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp. Persian Lime Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- Place cauliflower into a large bowl. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. Garlic Olive Oil, salt, and pepper, and mix well. Spread Cauliflower onto a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, or until cauliflower begins to turn golden brown. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile heat the remaining 2 Tbsp. Garlic Olive Oil in a frying pan and add the chick peas and spinach, salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes, until the spinach just starts to wilt.
- Add the chick peas and spinach to the cauliflower.
- In a small bowl mix Tahini, Maple syrup, Citrus Mint White Balsamic, Persian Lime Olive, salt and pepper and then drizzle over the cauliflower and toss.
- Serve warm or cold