Persian Lime and Coconut Shrimp Noodle Salad
- 1 pkg. rice noodles (or soba noodles)
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined and tails cut off
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 cucumber, shredded
- 1 Cup sliced snow peas
- ¼ Cup Coconut White Balsamic
- ¼ Cup Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp. soy or Tamari sauce
- (salt and pepper to taste)
- Fresh chopped cilantro
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions. Once cooked, rinse under cold water and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat Garlic Olive Oil in a pan and add shrimp. Add salt and pepper. Cook a few minutes until shrimp turn pink. Take off heat and set aside to cool.
- Add Noodles, and shrimp to a large bowl. Add shredded carrots, shredded cucumber, and sliced snow peas to bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Coconut Balsamic, Persian Lime Olive Oil, grated ginger and soy (or Tamari) sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add to bowl, and toss well. Top with fresh chopped cilantro.
This salad will keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.