Roasted Onion and Cilantro Millet and Cauliflower Salad
- 1 Head roasted cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 Cups cooked millet (or quinoa, or couscous, or any small pasta)
- 2 Green onions, sliced thinly
- ¼ Cup Roasted Onion and Cilantro Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- Salt and pepper
- A bunch of micro greens of your choice.
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large bowl and drizzle with Garlic Olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss together well and then spread out onto a baking sheet and roast at 375 F for 20 minutes or until cauliflower begins to turn golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place the millet (or quinoa or pasta) and the green onions in a large bowl. Once the cauliflower is roasted, add it to the millet and onions. In a small bowl whisk the Roasted Onion and Cilantro Olive Oil, Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic, salt and pepper. Toss together well. Top with micro greens. Add chicken or tofu for a boost of protein. Note - This makes a great make ahead salad.