Milanese Gremolata and Lemon Roasted Veggie Salad
- 1 Bell pepper
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 red onion
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, whole
- ¼ cup Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- salt and pepper
- Cubed provolone or mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Chop bell pepper, zucchini, fennel, and red onion into bite size chunks.
- Add the whole garlic cloves and place in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil, Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic, salt and pepper.
- Pour half of the dressing on the veggies. Transfer the veggies onto a large baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 25-30 minutes or until all veggies are tender and begin to caramelize and turn golden in colour.
- Place the veggies back in the large bowl, taking out the garlic cloves.
- Add the garlic cloves to the small bowl with the unused dressing and mash the garlic into the dressing. Add the sundried tomatoes, Provolone (or mozzarella) and dressing to the veggies. Toss together and serve.