Roasted Blood Orange and Pomegranate Beet Salad
- 4 large beets, Wrapped in foil and roasted in the oven for 45-60 minutes (or until tender)
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 2-3 Tbsp. toasted sunflower seeds
- fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ Cup Pomegranate Dark Balsamic
- ¼ Cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- Peel and slice beets and place in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Pomegranate Dark Balsamic, Blood Orange Olive Oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the beets and carefully toss together.
- Top with goat cheese, sunflower seeds and chopped parsley.