Three Bean Salad
- 1 1/2 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 cup canned red kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 cup snapped green beans, cooked
- 1 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 tbsp. chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Toss chickpeas, kidney and green beans, grape tomatoes, bell pepper, corn and herbs.
- In a bowl, whisk olive oil and balsamic - drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
- Let sit in fridge for 1 hour before serving.