Roasted Onion and Cilantro “Caprese” Salad
- 2 large tomatoes, thick
- 1-2 balls of fresh burrata
- ¼ Cup Roasted Onion and Cilantro Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- 1 bunch fresh Cilantro, chopped finely
- salt and pepper
- Arrange the tomato sliced on a serving platter so that the tomatoes overlap a little.
- Break up the burrata and place on top of the tomato slices so that all the tomato slices have a piece arranged on top.
- In a small bowl, whisk the Roasted Onion and Cilatro Olive Oil, Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic, fresh Cilantro, salt and pepper. Drizzle on top of the tomato and Burrata. Serve drizzled with a little extra Roasted Onion and Cilantro Olive Oil.