Pomegranate Lemon Peach and Goat Cheese Salad
- 1 large bunch of arugula
- 1 large bunch of mixed fresh leaf lettuce
- 1-2 peaches, sliced thinly
- 1 small log goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Lemon Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Pomegranate Dark Balsamic
- salt and pepper
- Arrange the arugula and mixed fresh leaf lettuce on a large platter. Arrange the peach slices evenly on top, and then top with the red onion. Crumble the goat cheese evenly on the top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Lemon Olive Oil, Pomegranate Dark Balsamic, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing on the top of the salad and serve.