Easy Lemon Dill Potato Salad
- 1 lb new potatoes, quartered and boiled to a soft but still firm consistency
- 3-4 Dill pickles, chopped into bite sized pieces
- ¼ cup capers, drained of their liquid
- ¼ red onion, finely minced
- a handful of chopped fresh parsley
- a handful of fresh chives, chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- ½ cup Dill olive oil
- 1/3 cup Sicilian lemon White Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and add the pickles, capers, red onion, parsley, and chives. Toss together.
- In a small bowl whisk together the Dill Olive Oil, Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic, salt, pepper, and Dijon mustard. Add the dressing to the potatoes and toss well to coat.
Note: this potato salad gets better and better in the fridge…a great make ahead salad! Keep refrigerated for 4-5 days!