Cobb Salad with Dill Pepper and Honey Dressing
- A bunch of fresh salad greens
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and quartered
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 6-8 white grilled white beans
- 1 large tomato, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup grilled corn
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped into bite size pieces
- 4 or 5 slices bacon, cooked
- 1/4 cup Dill Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Honey and Pepper Vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, arrange salad greens. Then arrange eggs, blue cheese, beans, tomato, corn, cucumber and bacon on top of greens.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with Dill Olive Oil and Pepper and Honey Vinegar.