Honey and Pepper Summer Salad
- 4 cups fresh loose leaf lettuce
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 large tomato, cut into bite sized pieces
- ¼ cup Pepper and Honey vinegar
- ¼ cup of your favourite Single Estate Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, toss all the veggies together.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Pepper and Honey Vinegar, Single Estate Olive Oil, salt and pepper and drizzle on the tossed veggies.
Note: This salad is great for meal prep!
For meal prep – split the tossed veggies into two equal parts and place in meal prep containers. Split the dressing into two and put into small containers. When ready to eat, drizzle dressing on veggies and enjoy!