Orange Cranberry Whole Grain Salad
- 2 cups cooked grain mix (I used quinoa, brown rice, millet and buckwheat mix)
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1” cube ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup blood orange olive oil
- 1/4 cup cranberry pear white balsamic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well combined!
Note: This salad is great for meal prep! It sits in the fridge for up to four days!
Add a grilled chicken breast or some grilled shrimp for a nutritious dinner!