White Bean and Tuna Salad
- 1 can canellini beans
- 1 can water packed tuna
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 English cucumber, seeded and chopped in bite size pieces.
- 1 bunch fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- Salt and pepper
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- In a bowl mix together the beans, tuna, green onions and chopped cucumber.
- In a small bowl whisk together the parsley, Olive Oil, lemon juice, White Balsamic, salt, pepper, and garlic until combined.
- Pour the dressing over the bean mixture and toss to coat. Serve on it’s own or with a slice of crusty Italian bread.
Note: this will keep in the fridge for 3-4 days and is a great lunch idea!