Milanese Gremolata Grilled Veggie Quinoa Salad
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large egg plant, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ Cup Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Cook Quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, place chopped veggies in a large bowl and toss with half the Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil and ½ the Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic, salt and pepper. Place in a grill basket and grill until charred. Cool slightly.
- In same bowl, add the rest of the Olive Oil, balsamic, salt , pepper, and chopped parsley.
- Add the quinoa and veggies and toss well. Serve or store in fridge for up to five days.