Lemon Shrimp and Snow Pea Salad
- 1 lb snow peas, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 lb shrimp, raw, peeled and deveined
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp plus 1/4 Cup of your favourite Single Estate Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp plus 1/8 Cup Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- In a bowl, combine shrimp, 2 Tbsp Single Estate Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic and salt and pepper. Set aside 8-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the snow peas in a steamer and steam until bright green (3-5 minutes). Place in a large bowl and let cool. Once cooled, add the bell pepper and the green onions. Set aside
- Place the shrimp in a steamer and steam until the shrimp is pink and curled (five mins or so). Let shrimp cool.
- Once shrimp is cooled add to the snow peas bowl. Add the 1/4 cup Single Estate Olive Oil and the 1/8 Cup Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic. Add salt and pepper to taste and toss. Add the chopped parley and toss again. Serve or refrigerate up to three days.