Lemon Blueberry Arugula Salad
- A large bunch of fresh arugula
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 small log goat cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon Olive Oil
- Blueberry Dark Balsamic
- On a large rectangular platter (or in a large bowl), arrange the arugula, then top with the red onion slices, and the blueberries.
- Break up the goat cheese and arrange on the salad.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk ¼ cup Lemon Olive Oil with a ¼ cup Blueberry Dark Balsamic. Drizzle the dressing on top of the salad. Serve right away.
Note: you can arrange the arugula, onion, and blueberries ahead of time and just before serving add the goat cheese, salt, pepper and dressing.