Ham and Cheese Salad with Basil and Fig Dressing
- 6-8 cups of baby spinach
- 6 slices honey ham, chopped
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small zucchini, halved length wise and then sliced thinly
- 1 large avocado, cubed
- ¼ thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup Basil Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Dark Fig Balsamic
- salt and pepper
- On a large serving platter arrange the baby spinach evenly. Top with ham, cheese, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper, zucchini, avocado and red onion.
- In a small bowl whisk the Basil Olive Oil, salt, pepper and Dark Fig Balsamic well. Drizzle evenly on salad and serve.