Fresh Spinach Salad with Blueberry Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- 1 salmon fillet (about 4 oz)
- ¼ cup Lemon Olive Oil, divided
- ¼ cup Blueberry Dark Balsamic, divided
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- ½ bell pepper, chopped
- 4-6 grape tomatoes
- 1 green onion, sliced thinly
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the salmon fillet on a parchment lined baking sheet. Brush the salmon with Lemon Olive Oil, salt and pepper. Brush with Blueberry Dark Balsamic.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then brush with more Blueberry Balsamic and put back in oven for 10 minutes or until sides are fully cooked and middle is still a little pink. (should easily flake with a fork). Set aside to cool.
- Arrange the spinach on a plate and top with the veggies.
- In a small bowl whisk the remaining Lemon Olive Oil with Blueberry Dark Balsamic, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the cooled salmon on the spinach and veggies and drizzle with the dressing.
- This recipe makes a great pot luck salad! Multiply ingredients as needed.