Blood Orange, Citrus and Nut Salad
- 6 cups of mixed greens
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 blood oranges, wedged
- 1/4 of a small red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- salt & pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the mixed greens, pomegranate seeds, blood oranges, red onion and pistachios.
- Top with the Blood Orange Olive Oil, Honey Ginger White Balsamic, salt and pepper.
- Toss and serve. (Serves 4 people).
Antioxidants, vitamin C, healthy fats, and probiotics to boost your immune system are the benefits from this salad during cold and flu season as well!