Charred Corn Salad with Lime Habanero Honey Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. of your favourite Single Estate Olive Oil
- 4 cups corn
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- ½ red onion, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups canned, drained and rinsed black beans
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ cup Lime Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Habanero Honey Balsamic
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- salt and pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat the Single Estate Olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the bell pepper and onion strips. Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add the corn and stir. Cook an additional 3-5 minutes, until the bell pepper and corn begin to blister and char.
- Take off heat and place in a bowl.
- Add the black beans, chili powder, Lime Olive Oil, Habanero Honey Balsamic, minced garlic clove, salt and pepper, cheddar cheese and chopped fresh cilantro.
- Toss until everything is combined. Serve warm or cold.