- 4 cups of rolled oats
- 1 cup of mixed nuts
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup of wheat germ
- 1/4 cup of flax seeds
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups of dried tropical fruit
- 1/4 cup of Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of Honeybell Orange White Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 325F in a large bowl and mix in first 6 ingredients.
- Place liquids in a saucepan on low for 3 mins.
- Pour sauce over dry mix and toss until coated.
- Beat egg whites and add to mix, then spread on bake sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, toss and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool, break up and add dried tropical fruit.
- Store up to 3 weeks.