Maple Baked Beans
- 4 strips bacon (cut into 1' pieces)
- 1/2 cup onion - chopped
- 1 can navy beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1/2 cup Espresso Dark Balsamic
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup Maple Dark Balsamic
- 1/4 cup brown sugar - packed
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- Sear bacon in large pot until crispy.
- Add onions - sauté.
- Rinse and drain beans - add to pot with ketchup, balsamic and 1/2 cup water.
- Stir in brown sugar and chilli powder, cover and bring to a bowl.
- Reduce heat and let simmer - stirring often for 1/2 hour until beans have softened.