Garlic and Balsamic Grilled Broccoli
- 2 Heads fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 Red onion, cut into small chunks (same size as broccoli florets)
- 1/4 Cup Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 14 Cup 18 Year Old Traditional Balsamic
- Salt and Pepper
- Place the broccoli and onion in a large bowl and drizzle with the Garlic Olive Oil and the Traditional Balsamic. Add salt and pepper, and toss well.
- Place in a barbecue basket and grill until the broccoli begins to brown.
- Serve hot off the grill. Drizzle with additional Balsamic if you so wish!