Spicy Harissa Cauliflower Bites
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¼ cup Harissa Olive Oil
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp each: salt, pepper, cumin, ground coriander, paprika
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl toss the cauliflower florets with the Harissa Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the ingredients and toss to coat all the cauliflower well.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Serve with your favourite dip or with an additional drizzle of Harissa Olive Oil.