Blueberry & Coconut Granola
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1/8 cup flaxseed
- ¼ shredded coconut
- 1 cup blueberries
- ¼ honey
- ¼ of your favourite olive oil (we love Blood Orange or Persian Lime Olive Oil)
- Your favourite balsamic vinegar for drizzling over yogurt (we love the Dark Chocolate or Coconut White Balsamic).
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, on a large cookie sheet, mix together the oats, mixed nuts, flaxseed, shredded coconut, blueberries, honey, and Olive Oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve over yogurt with a drizzle of your favourite balsamic vinegar.
- Store the remainder of the granola in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.