Blood Orange Cranberry Roasted Acorn Squash
- 1 medium squash
- ¼ Cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
- 1 small log of goat cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brush 2 large baking sheets with some of the Blood Orange Olive Oil and set them aside.
- Cut the Acorn Squash in half lengthwise and scrape all seeds out with a spoon.
- Cut the squash into 1” slices and arrange on the cookie sheets. Drizzle the squash slices with the rest of the Blood Orange Olive Oil and then the Cranberry Pear White Balsamic.
- Bake for 20 minutes and check to see if the squash is baked through and golden brown and if not leave in the oven for an additional 10 minutes before re-checking.
- Once the squash is done, place on a serving platter and let cool. Add salt and pepper, and top with crumbles of goat cheese.