Quinoa and Kale Bites
- 2 Cups cooked quinoa
- 1 Cup cooked Kale, chopped finely
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Olive Oil – plus more to oil pan
- a small bunch of chopped fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Oil a 12-muffin tin with Tuscan Herb olive oil. Fill each muffin cup ¼ full (adding more if you get to the end and there is still mix in the bowl). Press down on the mixture, and bake for 10-15 minutes or until they begin to turn golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool 2-5 minutes and then carefully take out of muffin tins and let cool completely.