Peas and Pancetta
- 2 Tbsp Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- ¼ diced red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Cup diced pancetta
- 1 tsp Red Cayenne Olive Oil
- 2 Cups fresh peas
- 1 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- Salt and a generous amount of pepper
- In a shallow fry pan, heat the Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil and add the pancetta. Cook, stirring occasionally until the pancetta has rendered its fat and it is crispy around the edges.
- Add the Cayenne Olive Oil and the red onion and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the peas and cook until they are heated through.
- Add the Sicilian Lemon Balsamic, salt and pepper.