Orange Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- ½ Cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Large egg
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- ¼ Cup Greek yogurt (both vanilla or plain will work)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Cups all purpose flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 Cup semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F. Line and loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the Blood Orange Olive Oil, brown sugar, egg, bananas, Greek yogurt and vanilla. Set aside
- In medium bowl combine baking powder, flour, salt, baking soda and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until top of loaf springs back when gently pressed.
- Cool in pan for 10-15 minutes and then transfer loaf from pan to cutting board and slice to serve warm or transfer loaf onto wire rack for 40-50 minutes or until cooled completely.