Harissa and Pomegranate Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb Brussel sprouts, halved
- 2 Tbsp Harissa Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Pomegranate Dark Balsamic (plus extra for drizzling on top)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F. Place the Brussel Sprouts, Harissa Olive Oil, Pomegranate Dark Balsamic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss to coat Brussel sprouts well.
- Place on baking sheet and spread out so that the Brussel sprouts are not layered (use two baking trays if needed).
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Toss the Brussel Sprouts and then Roast for 15 more minutes, or until the Brussel sprouts are tender and the balsamic is caremelized.
- Place in a bowl and drizzle with additional Pomegranate balsamic to serve.