Grilled Onion and Asparagus with Honey Pepper Dressing
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 bunch of asparagus, cut into bite size pieces
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup Herbs de Provence Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Pepper and Honey Vinegar
- Preheat the grill or barbecue.
- In a small bowl whisk the Pepper and Honey Vinegar with the Herbs de Provence Olive Oil, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl toss the onion slices, asparagus pieces and half of the dressing. Toss to coat well.
- Grill until the onions caramelize and the asparagus is bright green. Place in a bowl or a nice cutting board to serve and drizzle with the remainder of the dressing.