Lemon Asparagus and Mushrooms
- ¼ cup Aji Verde Olive Oil
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- ½ white onion, thinly sliced
- a bunch of asparagus
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Heat the Lemon Olive Oil in a medium frying pan.
- Add the onions, and cook until they just begin to soften.
- Add the mushrooms and asparagus and sauté until they are soft but not mushy.
- Add the garlic clove and stir. Add salt and pepper. Serve warm as a side!
Note: add an extra drizzle of Lemon Olive Oil before serving.