Tuscan Herb White Bean Pasta with Prosciutto and Parm
- 1/4 cup Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 can of white canellini beans
- 4-6 sliced of prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- A bunch of fresh parsley, chopped
- A bunch of fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tblsp Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- 2 more Tblsp Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- More Parmesan cheese, to your taste
- 1 box of your favourite short pasta, such as penne or rigatoni.
- Boil salted water in a large pasta pot and cook the pasta to al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat the 1/4 cup Tuscan Herb Olive Oil in a large sauce pan, and add the onion, pepper and zucchini. Cook until vegetables begin to soften. Add the garlic, and stir until garlic is fragrant. Add the beans and stir until combined. Add the prosciutto and stir until combined. (The beans and prosciutto just need to be heated through). Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce and add the Parmesan, parsley and basil. Serve in shallow bowls and drizzle with more Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and then Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve hot.