Stir Fried Rice and Mushrooms
- ½ Leek, sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro and Onion Olive Oil
- 1/5 Cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1.2 cups frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper
- In a fry pan heat the Cilantro and Onion Olive Oil and then add the leek and mushrooms.
- Cook until mushrooms begin to brown. Add garlic, cooked rice, edamame, soy sauce, lime juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to heat up and serve warm.