Garlic and Thyme Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2-3 sprigs of thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 Tbsp Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- salt and pepper
- 6 cups of your favourite chopped veggies (zucchini, bell pepper, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, etc)
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Olive Oil
- Place the chicken breasts in a container with a lid with the thyme, garlic cloves, Neapolitan Herb Balsamic, salt and pepper. Toss together so each chicken breast is covered by the marinade. Place covered, in the fridge for 4 -8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- In a large bowl, toss the veggies with the Lemon olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the veggies and the chicken breasts on a large baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip the chicken breasts and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve each chicken breast with veggies, and drizzle with any juices left in bottom of the pan.