Sesame and Coconut Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1 bag rice noodles
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined and rinsed
- 2 large carrot, sliced thinly
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 2-3 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, minced
- ½ small Thai chili, sliced thinly (leave this out if you don’t like heat!)
- 3-4 Tbsp Dark Sesame Oil
- 3-4 Tbsp Coconut White Balsamic
- 1 handful roasted cashews, chopped
- bunch of fresh cilantro
- Cook rice noodles in boiling water according to package directions. Set aside but keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 Tbsp Dark Sesame Oil in a large wok or fry pan and add the shrimp. Cook until shrimp is pink and begins to curl. Take shrimp out of pan and keep warm.
- Heat another 1-2 Tbsp Dark Sesame Oil in the same wok or fry pan and add the carrot, mushrooms, bell pepper, and one of the green onions. Stir for 2-3 minutes, then add the garlic and ginger. Stir and add the Thai chili if using.
- Stir until veggies just begin to soften but are still firm.
- Add the shrimp back in just to re-heat.
- Add the Coconut Balsamic and stir.
- To serve, place the noodles in bowls, top with stir fry, then roasted cashews and fresh cilantro.