Spicy Asian Veggie Stir Fry
- 6-8 cups of your favourite Veggies (bell pepper, sliced onions, shredded carrots, sliced snow peas, etc)
- 1 Tbsp Dark Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Red Cayenne Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Coconut White Balsamic
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 grated fresh garlic clove
- In a fry pan heat the Dark Toasted Sesame Oil and Red Cayenne Pepper Olive Oil.
- Add the veggies, salt and pepper. Stir until veggies just begin to soften.
- Add the Coconut White balsamic, ginger and garlic. Stir until the garlic is fragrant.
- Serve as a side dish, with rice for a vegetarian dinner option, or add your favourite cooked meat for a meaty dinner option!