Sesame Honey Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
- 4 Chicken breasts, cubed in bite size pieces
- 1 Lg. head of broccoli, cut into bite size florets
- 4 Green onions, sliced thinly, and divided into whites and greens
- 2 Cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp + 2 Tbsp garlic olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Dark Toasted Sesame Oil
- ¼ Cup Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ Cup chopped roasted cashews (peanuts or almonds are ok too!)
- Heat 2 Tbsp of garlic olive oil on medium heat in a large fry pan and add the cubed chicken, salt and pepper. Cook chicken until golden brown and caramelized and no longer pink in the middle. Take chicken out of pan and set aside on a plate and keep warm.
- To the same fry pan add the remaining 2 Tbsp Garlic Olive Oil. Add the white parts of the green onion, broccoli and mushrooms. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, and then add the soy sauce. “Steam” the veggies in the soy sauce for 3-4 minutes or until the soy sauce is absorbed.
- Add the chicken back into the veggies and stir to combine. Add the Dark Toasted Sesame Oil and the Honey Ginger White Balsamic to the chicken and veggies and stir to combine.
- Serve the stir fry on rice noodles, brown rice, or even on quinoa! Top with chopped cilantro and chopped nuts.