Spicy (Arrabbiata) Pasta
- 1 box of your favourite pasta
- 2 Tbsp. Red Cayenne Olive Oil
- 1 jar of your favourite marinara sauce
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 bunch fresh chopped basil
- Parmesan cheese
- Extra Red Cayenne Olive Oil for drizzling
- Cook Pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a sauce pan heat the Red Cayenne Olive Oil and add the marinara sauce. Add the oregano, and chopped basil.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce. Top with parmesan cheese and then drizzle with additional Red Cayenne Olive Oil.