Sesame Peanut Chicken Stir-fry with Coconut Rice Noodles
- 1 package flat rice noodles
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup Coconut White Balsamic
Chicken Stir-fry -
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Olive Oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- salt and pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1-2 carrots cut into thin strips
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Dark Toasted Sesame Oil
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
Optional: thinly sliced Thai chili for a kick of heat!
- Fill a large pot with the water and the coconut balsamic and heat until boiling. Add the noodles and cook for 5-7 minutes or until desired consistency.
- In a large frying pan heat up 1 Tbsp. of the garlic olive oil and add the chicken strips. Cook chicken until golden brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan heat the remaining Garlic Olive Oil and add the carrots and bell pepper strips until just softened but still crunchy.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, Dark Toasted Sesame Oil, peanut butter, Honey Ginger White Balsamic, peanut butter, minced garlic clove, and grated ginger in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Add the chicken back into the pan with the vegetables and then add the sauce just until heated.
- Serve over coconut rice noodles.