Spicy Chicken and Waffles
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp. Chipotle Olive Oil
- 4 frozen or fresh waffles (use your favourite recipe)
- Maple Dark Balsamic for serving
- Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- In a bowl, toss the chicken pieces in sour cream, garlic powder, cayenne, Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic, Chipotle Olive Oil and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl and add salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken in the breadcrumbs and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Toast the waffles or make the waffles. While waffles are still hot, top with the cooked chicken breast and the drizzle with Maple Dark Balsamic.