Quick Neapolitan Dark Balsamic Chicken and Spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp. Tuscan Herb or Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup Neapolitan Dark Balsamic
- salt and pepper,
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil
- Red Cayenne Olive Oil (optional)
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In the meantime, in a separate pan, heat the Tuscan Herb or Garlic Olive Oil and add the chicken pieces. Stir and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add onion and garlic and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, chopped tomatoes, Neapolitan Dark Balsamic, salt and pepper. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and toss to coat the pasta with the sauce.
- Top with Parmesan Cheese and fresh basil. Optional – Drizzle with Red Cayenne Olive Oil for a little spicy kick!