Lemon Basil Chick Pea Pasta with Zucchini
- 4 cups chick pea pasta
- 1 large zucchini, cubed
- 2 cups fresh or store bought marinara sauce
- 2 cups fresh basil, chopped (or micro basil)
- ¼ Cup Basil Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Sicilian Lemon Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- chili flakes (optional)
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Cook Pasta according to package directions. During the last 2 minutes of cooking add the cubed zucchini to the pasta. When cooked, drain.
- Heat up marinara sauce, and divide onto bottom of four pasta bowls.
- Top with pasta and zucchini, then with the basil (or micro basil).
- In a small bowl combine the Basil Olive Oil, Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic, salt and pepper (and the chili flakes if using). Drizzle the dressing on each of the pasta bowls.
- Serve with fresh grated parmesan cheese if using.