Pasta with Red Cayenne Chile Tomato Sauce
- 1 lb. Pasta
- ¼ Cup Red Cayenne Chile Olive Oil
- ½ White onion, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- ¼ Cup tomato paste
- ¼ Cup red wine (or your favourite broth)
- 1 Cup tomato puree
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh chopped basil
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cook Pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile heat the Red Cayenne Chile Olive Oil in a sauce pan. Add Onion, and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, tomato paste and wine. Stir until combined. Add the tomato puree and simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Toss the sauce with the cooked pasta and serve topped with parmesan cheese and fresh basil.